I nominated myself for a Weblog award. I was just following instructions; the website said not to be shy. Anyway, Soccer Dad informed me that A Mother in Israel is one of ten finalists in the category of Middle Eastern and African blogs. My kids said it's not such a big deal because how many English blogs are there in this part of the world, anyway? I guess my kids have never heard of South Africa.
I really am honored because this puts me in the same category, but not the same league, as some famous bloggers including Michael Totten, Dry Bones, Iraq the Model, and Treppenwitz.
Links to a few of my favorite posts are now on the sidebar.
Let's hope I won't be embarrassed too badly.
Update: I ended up in fifth place with 5.4%, and I'm not disappointed in the slightest.
Web Ads
Friday, November 02, 2007
How did that happen? I'm a Weblog Finalist!
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
|