A month ago I committed to writing a post a day (bli neder) until Pesach; despite a few bad days I had fun and the blogging energized me enough to get through Pesach preparations. My readership substantially increased, although recently more than half of my hits came from people searching for a potato kugel recipe. And the LA Times Middle East blog page listed this blog on its sidebar--how cool is that?
Two things made me happy this morning: My son had washed the floor after I went to sleep, and my daughter offered to help iron his shirts (I'm allergic to ironing).
Despite a few rough moments, I confess to enjoying Pesach cleaning. I don't have the stamina I used to but the work seems to have gotten done. We can only hope that I didn't forget some crucial item.
Wishing all my readers, commenters and lurkers a beautiful, kosher, meaningful, relaxing, enjoyable, delicious and memorable Passover.
Web Ads
Friday, April 18, 2008
Happy Pesach
Posted by
mother in israel
at
10:46 AM
Labels: blogging, my children, Pesach
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
|