One--Bake challah for Shabbat for our family
Two--Bake challah for my son's friend's family, who is hosting him for Shabbat
Three--Bake bread or rolls for the siyum that my son is hosting this week. A siyum is a celebration of the "completion" of the study of a tractate of the Mishnah or Talmud, or a book of the Torah. My son completed the Mishnah. I was hesitant about doing this so close to Pesach but I figure ten teenage boys means using up a lot of chametz.
Four--Bake cakes for the siyum and Shabbat
Five--Make quiche, pancakes, muffins?
All amounts are approximate, and we'll do the baking all at once, in a team. Am I the only one who spends more time cooking than cleaning this time of year?
Web Ads
Monday, April 07, 2008
How to get rid of five kilograms of flour in one week
Posted by
mother in israel
at
3:30 PM
Labels: holidays, homemaking, judaism, my children, Pesach
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
|