This is another guest post of Daughter In Israel, special for the end of the school year. [MiI: You can find the first one here.] If you are a teacher, please do not be offended, but see this post as advice for things you shouldn't be doing in the coming school year and may be the reason students don't like you. [ProfK mistakenly thought that I wrote the previous sentence; DiI did.]
So here are most of the reasons I don't like school:
- Teachers who make you feel guilty for pointing out their mistakes/giving a right answer. (Did you hear what DII said? She said that....It's very important, right, DII?)
- Teachers that say the misbehaving class isn't acting its age. (I feel like I'm in...elementary school teachers:gan/ganon /first grade. high school teachers:elementary school)
- Teachers that don't turn a ninety-nine into a hundred.
- Teachers that threaten to take off points if you won't do your homework and don't even bother checking it.
- Teachers that think they're funny also when they tell the same "joke" for the tenth time.
- Teachers that get insulted if you don't treat them as friends.
- Ending school at 4:00 p.m. almost every day.
|