This is why it pays to follow comments:
From the post about nursing in public:
Several years ago, shortly after boarding a domestic flight in the US, I began to nurse my son. I was sitting in a middle seat next to my husband (who was sitting in the aisle seat), and while I was being discreet (nothing "unusual" on display), it was pretty obvious that I was nursing.
People were still boarding, and there was one middle-aged guy who not only stared at me while he walked past, but also whispered something into the ear of his female companion, and she began to stare as well. I stared straight back, and to this day, I'm still sorry that I didn't actually say something out loud to embarrass him.
Liza R: What he whispered was "wow, I wonder why you always had to undress to nurse and she can just do it all nice and neat?"
And the wife stared to see if she could figure it out.
Feel better now?
|