I want to thank Leora for including me as one of seven favorite bloggers in her blog challenge. Leora will be hosting KCC this month so please send her your food-related posts.
Welcome back to Shifra and Juggling Frogs. We missed you. Check out JF's original new blog carnival.
Mazal tov to Jacob Da Jew on the birth of a baby boy.
Frumhouse wrings out the Dirty Laundry Edition of Haveil Havalim.
The Rebbetzin's Husband found a website that rates blogs based on objectionable content. I'm proud to report that yours truly received an R rating. Just wait until you see my upcoming interview with an Orthodox sex therapist. (I interview her and not the other way around--what did you think?)
Lion of Zion posted about supplementation of breastfed babies with Vitamin D.
And here's a bonus: Nadneyda, a new Israeli blogger.
Web Ads
Sunday, August 03, 2008
Blog notes
Posted by
mother in israel
at
3:30 PM
Labels: babies, blogging, breastfeeding, carnivals
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
|